God save the Interweb! We all know how easy it is to get and stay in contact with people in overseas and everywhere around the globe. My first contact with Priscilla was roughly a year ago, as I was searching on Youtube for some handy and useful Traktor/Midi Tutorials. So I find this little Youtube Channel, called “Priscilla’s Music Tutorials” and I wrote her a PM with some questions about how to midimap my controllers with Traktor. Since this time we stay in contact. Priscilla is a very talented Graphic Designer from LA, she plays Drums, Guitar, Piano and last but not least she is a very good DJ/Controllerist. She plays the whole range from dirty Electro, Dubstep to Hip and Glitch Hop. You find all her mixtapes on her Soundcloud and all Tutorials on her Youtube Channel.
Priscilla was so kind and made an exclusive Mixtape for me and my Blog and I’m really proud to share it with you guys! I’m pretty sure you will love it like I do!
01. Daft Punk – Derezzed (The Glitch Mob Remix)
02. Dr. Dre Feat. Snoop Dogg – The Next Episode (Acapella)
03. Porter Robinson – Say My Name (Original Mix)
04. Sub Focus – Rock It (Stanton Warriors Edit)
05. Lil Wayne – A Milli (Dirty Acapella)
06. Skrillex – All I Ask of You (Feat. Penny)
07. Laidback Luke & Steve Aoki feat. Lil Jon – Turbulence (The Kickstarts Remix)
08. Daft Punk – Adagio For Tron (Teddybears Remix)
09. Produkkt – Ciampino Airforce (Cyberpunkers Remix)
10. Missill – Invincible (Cyberpunkers Remix)
11. Swedish House Mafia – One (Original Mix)
12. Crystal Fighters – Swallow (Angger Dimas Remix)
13. Skrillex – With You Friends
14. Deadmau5 Feat. SOFI – One Trick Pony
15. Warren G – Regulators
I see a lot of interesting content on your page.
You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time,
there is a tool that creates unique, SEO friendly articles in couple of
minutes, just type in google – k2 unlimited content
I like what you guys are up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I?¦ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my website